The updated Tiguan Allspace SUV is now starting to arrive in Australia, but Volkswagen has already released a special edition.
The 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Adventure Exclusive to the Australian market and offers features designed to make SUVs more difficult and more practical. Although it is based on a large allspace body, the adventure is actually a five-seater with a huge boot.
Price from $ 51,990 before on-road costsThe Allspace Adventure will arrive at the Volkswagen showroom in August 2022.
Below the bonnet of this special edition is the Tiguan Allspace Hall 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine Production 162 kW Of power and 350Nm Of torque
It combines a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission with a drive sent in a 4-motion all-wheel drive system.
Unlike the regular Tiguan Allspace model with seven seats, the Adventure comes exclusively as a five-seater. This is the first time the Tiguan Allspace has been made available in this seating configuration for Australia, although the car is sold in the United States.
One of the by-products of the two third-row seat removal is that the Adventure gets a bigger boot than the regular Allspace model. With second row seats, it has boot power 760L – which is 60L more than regular car.
The special edition includes “battery power boost” and a large 180 A alternator which is ideal for camping accessories.
Other notable features include 17-inch alloy wheels, underbody guards, sports suspension, progressive steering, direct tire pressure monitors, tinted windows and heated front seats.
Tiguan Allspace Adventure customers also get a choice of one of the following accessory packages at no extra cost:
- Snow chains, and all weather front and back floor mats
- The rear sunblind set, and all weather front and rear floor mats
- Boot liners, loading protection plates, and all weather front and rear floor mats
In terms of security, Tiguan Allspace Adventure comes with the IQ.Drive suite which includes the following security features:
- Autonomous emergency braking with pedestrian identification
- Blind-spot observation
- Rear cross-traffic warning
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane assistance
- Adapted lane guide
- Emergency assistance
- Semi-autonomous parking assistance
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Rear-view camera
- Driver fatigue detection
“The Tiguan offers the highest boot volume, among the strongest and toughest underbody changes in the segment, fulfilling allspace adventure seekers of on- and off-road thrills,” said Mishal Saniki, Volkswagen Passenger Vehicles Brand Director.
The 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Adventure comes with the following standard features
- 17-inch Dublin alloy wheel
- Extra wheel of space saver
- Underbody guard
- Sports suspension
- Progressive steering
- Adventure badge
- Automatic LED headlights
- LED tail light
- Rain sensitive window wiper
- Electric folding and heated side mirror
- Increase battery capacity
- 180 AMP alternator
- 10.25-inch digital cockpit pro
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Satellite navigation
- Voice and gesture control
- Wired and wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Wireless phone charger
- Three-zone climate control
- Heated front seat
Metal paint costs an additional $ 900.
More: Everything Volkswagen Tiguan