Hyundai Australia There are detailed updates Polysed Time ranges before its launch The third quarter of 2022.
The revised line-up will only come in two trim levels, the base variant, known as Elite and Highlander, will be discontinued. This means, almost certainly, the cost of admission increases.
The Palisade Range (currently three variants) was originally launched in late 2020 with two grades, the Base and the Highlander. Mid-level elite trim added later.
The range will be available with front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive with a petrol V6 engine or turbo-diesel four-cylinder engine.
Pricing has not yet been announced, while only pictures from the US market are currently available.
More: Hyundai Bluelink: App Connectivity is debuting at 2023 Palisade
There’s a range of new active security and driver assistance features, updated styling, and a local launch of Hyundai’s Bluelink service.
Bluelink lets you use a smartphone app to check the location of your car and adjust climate control among other activities.
Hyundai is also fitting a center airbag at the Palisade, and says it will submit the 2023 Palisade to the ANCAP. The current model has received a four-star rating following a recent report by security authorities.
The Elite 2022 will feature 20-inch alloy wheels with a similar design to the Highlander, while the Highlander adopts 20-inch wheels with a turbine style.
Highlander adopts a variety of unique styling tweaks to distinguish it from the elite, including a chrome grille (instead of black) that features “hidden” daytime running lights, such as the Tucson, as well as slightly different taillights.
It will continue to feature body color bumpers, wheel arches and side skirts.
Hyundai has said that more details on the Highlander cosmetics variant will be released near the launch.
In addition to a modified front-end, all models have a new full-width high-mounted LED stop light, modified skid plate and square-off exhaust outlet.
Revised styling showed that the length of the palisade increased by 15 mm, although all other external dimensions remained unchanged.
Inside, all models get a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system and a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and a new four-spoke steering wheel design.
Palisade gets a raft of pre-launched features on other Hyundai, Genesis and Kia products, such as Remote Smart Parking Assist and Backup Light Guide for Highlander.
The flagship variant also has a digital rear-view mirror.
New safety features for all Polysides include safe exit assistance, a junction-turning function for autonomous emergency braking, multi-collision braking, and intelligent speed limit assistance, while Highlander also adopts reverse AEB.
The second-row bench of the eight-seater Highlanders is now heated and ventilated. Previously, it was heated, and ventilated second-row seats were only available in seven-seater models, including the captain’s chair.
There is now a winged headrest for the second row.
Elite is only available with a black leather interior, while Highlander will offer three different interior colors: two-tone gray, two-tone dark khaki and black. Nappa leather upholstery is ideal.
Outgoing highlanders are offered with a choice of black, beige or burgundy napa leather.
The The elite The standard will come with the following tools:
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster (New)
- 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Blulink (New)
- Satellite navigation with telematics (New)
- Voice recognition (New)
- USB-C charging port (excluding multimedia port) (New)
- 15W wireless charger (NewFrom 5kW)
- Wired Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- 12-speaker Infinity sound system
- Driver talk function
- Quiet mode function
- Single pan sunroof
- Tri-zone climate control
- Power driver’s seat
- Leather upholstery
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Hands-free power tailgate
- Electrochromatic rear-view mirror
- 16 cupholder
- Seven airbags, including screen airbags for three rows
- Front row center airbags (New)
- Blind-spot support
- Driver attention alert
- Autonomous emergency braking
- Junction-turning assistance (New)
- Intelligent speed limit support (New)
- Multi-collision braking (New)
- Safe departure assistance (New)
- Automatic high beam
- Lane-keep assistance
- Lane Following Assist (Lane Concentration)
- Rear cross-traffic assistance
- Rear occupant alert
- Adaptive cruise control with stop / go
- Reverse camera with front and rear parking sensors
- Tire pressure monitoring
- 20 20-inch alloy wheel with full size extras
- LED headlights
The Highlander Adds:
- Help avoid reverse parking collisions (New)
- Remote smart parking assistance (New)
- Backup light guide (New)
- Digital rear-view mirror (New)
- Blind Spot View Monitor
- Around-view camera
- Duel Sunroof
- “Hidden” daytime running lights with highlander-exclusive grille (New)
- Highlander-exclusive skid plate (New)
- Body color cladding and bumper
- Lead the display
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated and ventilated second row seats
- Driver’s seat memory
- Power adjustable front passenger lumbar (New)
- Auto defog (New)
- Second row wing-out headrest (New)
- Swedish headliner
- The back door is blindfolded
- Four-spoke, two-tone leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Heated steering wheel
- Rain sensing wiper
Creamy white mica is the standard paint color, with the following finishes optional:
- The shutters are silver metallic
- Graphite is a gray metal
- Abyss Black Mica
- Sierra burgundy mica
- Moonlight Blue Mica
- Strong emerald mica
- Gaia Brown mica (mountain only)
- Olivine Gray Metal (Mountain Only)
While all colors are available in the Highlanders, including the black interior, Hyundai is limiting the availability of certain colors with other interior themes.
Models with dark khaki interiors are only available in Creamy White, Abyss Black or Robust Emerald, while models with warm gray interiors are only available in Graphite Gray, Gaia Brown and Moonlight Blue.
More: Everything is Hyundai Palisade