Tuning firm Alpina Has released its fetalized version of the updated BMW 3 Series, B3Its diesel D3 S with counterpart is not sold here.
The B3 sedan and Turing wagon will be here before the end of 2022, where prices will start 2 152,900 before on-road.
Like the 3 Series update, there is a modified interior with new technology, where the exterior has detailed changes compared to the existing B3.
The Buchlow-based tuning firm gave the B3 some more omps, courtesy of a new exhaust system and new engine software.
- 2022 Alpina B3 sedan: $ 152,900
- 2022 Alpina B3 Turing: 155,900
All prices excluding on-road costs.
The 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged inline six-cylinder engine B3 production 364 kW Power (at 5000-7000rpm) and 730Nm Of torque (at 2500-4500rpm).
It is more than 24kW and 30Nm in outgoing models, now maximum power is available less than 500rpm.
Those outputs align it with the recently released B4 Gran Coupe, and in the Turing camouflage it has the same 0-100km / h sprint time of 3.7 seconds.
The B3 sedan is still fast with a 3.6-second sprint time.
All B3 models have an eight-speed torque-converter automatic transmission and a rear-facing xDrive all-wheel drive.
Alpina claims Combined Cycle (WLTP) fuel consumption 10.1L / 100km.
Measure Alpina B3 4719 mm Long, 1827 mm Wide and 1440 mm Long, a 2851 mm Wheelbase in sedan camouflage. Boot space is claimed 480L.
Turing has a 2mm lower roof line and a claimed boot space. 500L And 1510L Depending on whether the seat is folded or not.
The Alpina B3 Euro has not been crash tested by NCAP or ANCAP, but the BMW 3 Series has a five-star rating based on tests conducted in 2019.
It scored 97 percent for adult occupant protection, 87 percent for child occupant protection, 87 percent for risky road user protection and 77 percent for safety assistance.
Standard safety equipment includes:
- Autonomous emergency braking with pedestrian identification
- Lane exit warning
- Blind-spot observation
- Driver attention monitoring
- Rear cross-traffic warning
- Reversing camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Eight airbags
Servicing and warranty
The Alpina Range is backed by a three-year, unlimited-kilometer warranty, with three years of free roadside assistance.
Maintenance costs are consistent with the BMW M340i. Three year service plan costs $ 1800
B3’s standard equipment includes:
- 14.9-inch driver display
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, DAB + Digital Radio
- 16-speaker Herman / Cardon surround sound system
- Heated steering wheel and seat
- Vernaska leather seat trim, alpina-branded headrest
- Alpina Door Seal Finisher, Floor Mat
- Parking Assistant Plus
- Keyless entry and start
- Lavalina leather steering wheel trim, blue / green alpina stitching
- Trim piano black interior with Alpina branding
- 19-inch alloy wheel with alpina-specific Pirelli tires
- Adaptive damper with alpina-specific comfort plus mode
- Back lip spoiler
Selecting for the Autobahn version (price uncertain) adds:
- Alpina Blue or Alpina Green II paint
- Leather piped floor mats
- Leather-piped boot floor map
- Aluminum shift pedal
- High performance brake system
- 20-inch alloy wheel
- Merino leather trimmed interior
- Leather wrapped dashboard
- Adaptive LED headlights
- Automatic high beam
- Wireless phone charging
- Extended Black Trim (Shadow Line Extended)
More: Everything Alpina B3