Ford’s Partnership with ARB It will offer a range of factory-supported options for newcomers Ranger Under its Ford Licensed Accessories program.
Share a catalog Ford Ranger Next General Owners Australia The Facebook group publishes more than two dozen options, with Ford referring to more than 160 “ranger-specific parts” overall.
These options are covered by the same five-year, unlimited-kilometer warranty as Ute, if purchased through a Ford dealership.
Options include suspension upgrades, underbody protection, air locker and snorkel. We’ve included a complete list with prices below.
ARB confirmed earlier this month that all accessories would be available at the Ranger launch, and Ford confirmed that Ranger delivery would begin in July. The hot Raptor will follow August.
The Australian off-road giant has been an official Ford partner since early 2021, selling items such as bull bars, snorkels, lights and canopies through the Blue Oval’s dealer network.
Although it is an Australian company, ARB is also making accessories for US-market Ford Bronco and Ranger.
Ford says all ARB accessories have gone through a validation process, including testing in the regional Victoria Lara authentication field.
All prices detailed below are for the East Coast metro region.
- Summit Bar MKII: গাড় 3225 for cars with front camera and parking sensors, or $ 3275
- Commercial Bar: $ TBA
- Polythene ARB Spartanbar: $ TBA
- Polythene ARB stealth bar: $ TBA
- Summit Sahara Bar MkII, with LED Light Bar: $ 2925
- যান 2975 for vehicles with front camera and parking sensor
- 25 725 for black tube kit
- $ 245 for polished tube kit
Summit and Summit Sahara Bar takes five hours to fit.
- ARB (UVP) under Vehicle Protection: $ 1195
- ARB under Vehicle Armor: $ 1195
These items take up to an hour to fit.
- Back step to bar:
- Rear Bar: $ 1835
- Rear Bar Lower Tube: $ TBA
- Recovery Point Rear: $ 225
- 8 x M14 Bolt: $ TBA
- Cable adapter: $ TBA
The latter two are required if no toe bars have already been installed, such as the XL and XLS models without a towing pack.
The rear bar takes about an hour to fit.
Customers can add a side step but if they do not have an ARB front bar or need a front rail, Ford is offering a return that enables them to add a step.
- Summit Side Step: $ 1095
- Summit Rail: $ 795
- Summit return: $ 375
Steps alone will take 1 hour 45 minutes to fit, although with side rails it increases to 2 hours 15 minutes.
Ford is offering fake recovery points, front and back which are each rated at 8000kg.
Both left-handed and right-handed points cost 252.
Each recovery point takes 30 minutes to fit.
Ford is offering multiple ARB canopies, some – such as the classic – available in different permutations
- Climb: $ 4722, plus $ 585 for fitting
- Classic textured: $ 2640-3220, plus $ 520 for fitting
- Classic Smooth: $ 3235-3815, plus $ 520 for fitting
- Classic Plus: $ 3615-4195, plus $ 585 for fitting
- Sportlid: $ 2855, plus $ 260 for fitting (available early July, can be ordered now)
Ford Old Man is offering both the Emu BP-51 and the Nitrocharger Sport suspension replacement, and a GVM upgrade is coming soon whose price is yet to be confirmed.
ARB catalog notes BP-51 Strut and Shock will be available from August.
The price for each part is as follows:
- Front Sport Strut: $ 325
- Front Coil Spring: $ 335
- Rear Sport Shock: $ 185
- Rear Leaf Spring: $ 370-490
- BP-51 Front Strut: $ 1045
- BP-51 Rear Shock: $ 715
- Fit Kit – Front: 175 (Available in August)
- Fit Kit – Back (Available August): 100
- Trim Packer: $ 20
- Driveline spacer kit: $ 36
- Headlight sensor bracket: $ 25
- Bump stop adapter kit: $ 22
- Diff Breathing Extension Kit: $ 7
- 140L Long-Range Diesel Tank: $ 1360
- Front and rear air lockers: $ 1150 each
- Safari V-Speak Snorkel: $ 638
- Wire loom for ARB Intensity Solis driving light: $ 157
- For vehicles without patch loom, ARB bar: $ 39
- ARB Drawer / Slide Kit Fit: $ 490, plus ং 97.50 for fitting
- 12V Auxiliary Battery Kit: $ TBA
- Twin Air Compressor Kit, mounted on the right rear fender: $ TBA
- Linux A-Pillar Brackets: $ TBA
Ford is offering an ARB BASE roof rack priced at $ 695. The mount kit costs 495, and the whole set-up will take 2.5 hours to fit.
Ford also offers Telgate Assist, which states that it “safely controls the speed of opening and reduces the effort required to close when enabling easy, one-handed operation”. It costs $ 155.
More: Everything Ford Ranger